Wednesday, October 10, 2007

ARG!

Uncle Matty's New Nephew

Aiden Reid Graf

7 pounds, 7 ounces of fury. This little red tiger was born at 11:30am, October the 9th in Portland, Maine. As luck or fate or a blessing would have it I was fortunate enough to be in town to see him before my vacation in the U.S. ended. It looked like he got the best of both of his parents. He's got definite prom king potential.

And it's off I go back to Niger, tomorrow - the 10th. Congrats Rich, Ang and Gav on your new addition to the family.

One very proud uncle,
Matt

P.S. What's a contemporary blog without some video? (An outdated blog??) While I work on my humor, check out this little number...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle Matty! Congrats on your first nephew, and thanks for the video. Have fun in Niger! Aunty Jo Jo

Anonymous said...

Matthew,

Thanks for representing the family at Aiden's arrival yesterday, and for making these amazing pictures available to us.

Safe travels back to Morocco and on to your village in Niger. It was great having you home.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Matthew,

so glad you could share in Aiden's arrival. I appreciate your video and letting us know about it. Enjoyed visiting your blog and seeing lots of news about what you've been up to. Cool Dog & Camel.

All the best,
Uncle Jim